Custom creations handcrafted by Blue Sky Design.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

...and then there was Etsy.

Etsy is an online market place for hand crafted items. It has become a community for artisans to come together and share their advice and support while promoting their creations.

I started my Etsy shop in February so I am a very new member. The number of sellers and buyers makes this place very busy and competitive but the atmosphere among Etsians is full of the energy and excitement you would expect from artisans.

My Etsy shop, Blue Sky Design, is going to be filling up with new creations over the spring and summer months. My current schedule is prohibitive so the majority of the blog & shop postings will begin in mid to late April. Unless of course I'm looking for a way to procrastinate!

Come back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too have a shop on etsy with a very similar name -- Blue Skye Jewelry Designs @ http://blueskyejewelry.etsy.com