Custom creations handcrafted by Blue Sky Design.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

What did you say about my Grandma?

Finally! I've applied for a table at a local craft show in Ottawa!

The craft show is being run by a local group called Ladyfest Ottawa.

I've never participated in a craft show of any kind but I have attended them and the Ladyfest craft shows are wonderful! They call it Not Your Grandmother's Craft Sale and it has a great combination of artisans offering a unique array of hand crafted items.

I have applied to share a table with a wonderful local artisan, Refashionista. With any luck you will see her textiles featured on here in the near future!

Simply applying to this craft show does not guarantee a table. There are a large number of crafters for a small venue so each application is reviewed by a jury. They have a lot of work to do to and I don't envy them... but if asked I will bribe them with cupcakes.

Fingers crossed!

No comments: